Gerrish Manor provides comprehensive services and amenities, engaging activities, and a comfortable sense of home.
The base rate for residential services is $125 monthly and includes the following:
Health & Medical
- Daily Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks
- Personal Assistance: Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Medication Administration, Supervision of medications
Recreation & Leisure
- Daily activities are scheduled at no cost to residents
- Elective outings outside the facility (for example, going to lunch or to a concert) are available, but not included in covered amenities.
Convenience & Comfort
- Laundry Services
- Personal Living Amenities
- Emergency Call System
- Local Phone Service
- Cable Hookup
- Lockable Door
- Common Area Shared Amenities
- Microwave Oven
- Stove-top Burner
- Window Treatment
- Telephone Hookup
- Resident Parking
- Mileage Limitations (25 miles, 5 times/week)
Communication, Clerical, Other
On-site Staff Coverage: the specific period of time when staff is awake, alert and on duty at the facility location.
- Building Maintenance Staff (8 hours a day, M-F)
- Housekeeping Staff (8 hours a day, M-F)
- Licensed Nurse (8 hours a day, M-F)
- Personal Care Attendant (24 hours)
On-call Staff Coverage: a specific period of time where the staff member is not present at the facility location, but can be reached to come in to work at the facility if requested to do so by management.
- Building Maintenance Staff (24 hours)
- Licensed Nurse (24 hours)